GBA Membership has its Benefits!
Please find below three great savings offers exclusively available to our GBA Associations’ membership:
Seasonal Property Insurance (Rice Insurance)
Rice Insurance provides a 15% discount on GBA members’ personal insurance, which can be extended beyond cottage and boats to home and auto. Rice Insurance provides this valuable discount for members of GBA associations. To access the savings, Rice can be contacted at: 1-800-579–7423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rice has also developed a comprehensive explanation of Georgian Bay insurance matters here: A Guide to Protecting your Cottage & Boats, and Other Georgian Bay Insurance Issues. This guide provides advice and tips on insurance issues relating to your cottage and boats for Canadian, US and overseas residents, as well as insurance coverage for associations.
Coleman Canada and Stearns Products – Special Discount Offer
The Georgian Bay Association is a member of the Canadian Safe Boating Council (CSBC), which avails us of this generous savings opportunity. The CSBC is in the business of promoting safe and responsible boating throughout Canada and works closely with leaders within the national and regional offices of boating safety to bring about changes that make boating on Canadian waterways both safer and more enjoyable. CSBC members–and thus, all GBA members–are entitled to an amazing 40% discount off the price of many Coleman Canada outdoor products and Stearns lifejackets.
How to access the discount:
- Go to the Coleman’s website: www.colemancanada.ca and locate outdoor recreational products that interest you. (Make sure to click on the Stearns logo at the top of the page to see the wide range of child and adult lifejackets!)
- Make a note of the product name and the Item# for each item that interests you (tip: the Item# comes up after you click on the picture of the product in question). Product prices are not provided on either the Coleman or Stearns sites.
- For pricing, visit: https://csbc.ca/en/about-us-alias/627-coleman-stearns-discount-program. CLICK THE LINK for the PRICE LIST, and then enter the password provided by your Association to access the list.
- Found something you like? Record the details, and place your order by email, using the instructions on that same CSBC webpage.
- You’ll be contacted to call the offer representative, Carolyn Shepherd, to provide credit card details to complete your order, which will be shipped to you by Purolator.