As a member of the GBA, Association members have additional benefits from our corporate supporters. These benefits include:
Insurance (Rice Insurance)
Rice Insurance provides a 15% discount on GBA members’ personal insurance, which extends beyond your cottage and boats to home and auto;
Coleman and Stearns Products
GBA membership in the Canadian Safe Boating Council (CSBC) gives you a 40% discount on the wide range of Coleman products and Stearns PFDs and life jackets. Contact your Association President to get the current discount code. The process is quite simple and typical of other on-line catalogues and shopping:
- Go to the Coleman web site www.colemancanada.ca to view the of recreational products they offer. Click on Stearns logo at top right of the page to view their PFDs and life jackets.
- Click on Shop Now and select the item(s) you wish to purchase and Add to Cart after each one
- When ready, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Click on Checkout as a Guest. After filling in the necessary information, you will be prompted for a discount code. Enter the current discount code provided by your Association President. This will apply the 40% discount to your purchase.
- And then of course, settle your account!
Automated External Defibrillators (Action First Aid)
Action First Aid is offering a ~20% discount on Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs), offers good after-sales support & information, and will travel to the Bay to provide informative presentations/training sessions if requested;