As a member of the GBA, Association members have additional benefits from our corporate supporters. These benefits include:
Insurance (Rice Insurance)
Rice Insurance provides a 15% discount on GBA members’ personal insurance, which extends beyond your cottage and boats to home and auto;
Coleman and Stearns Products
GBA membership in the Canadian Safe Boating Council (CSBC) gives you a 40% discount on the wide range of Coleman products and Stearns PFDs and life jackets. The process is quite simple and typical of other on-line catalogues and shopping:
- Go to the Coleman web site www.colemancanada.ca to view the of recreational products they offer. Click on Stearns logo at top right of the page to view their PFDs and life jackets.
- Click on Shop Now and select the item(s) you wish to purchase and Add to Cart after each one
- When ready, click on Proceed to Checkout
- Click on Checkout as a Guest. After filling in the necessary information, you will be prompted for a discount code. Type in SAFEBOAT – all in caps. This will apply the 40% discount to your purchase.
- And then of course, settle your account!
Automated External Defibrillators (Action First Aid)
Action First Aid is offering a ~20% discount on Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs), offers good after-sales support & information, and will travel to the Bay to provide informative presentations/training sessions if requested;