Protection of the waters of Georgian Bay is something that resonates with all who live, work and play on the Bay and all living beings that depend on these waters for their very existence. The following video contains a powerful message in this regard from a young member of the Wiikwemkoong First Nation.
- Municipal Structure and Coastal Protection
- Georgian Bay Planning Issues
- Environmental Protection Policies
- Assessment and Taxes
- First Nations Liaison Committee
- Wiikwemkoong Islands Boundary Claim