Main Content


Missing markers, buoys or cans

What to do about missing or out of place channel markers, faded reflectors, etc.

If you notice a missing or out of place channel marker, damaged red triangle or black square or faded reflectors on any of these you should report this information to the Canadian Coast Guard in Parry Sound. You should include as much information as possible including buoy numbers, name of channel or specific location and details of the problem you are reporting.

Written notes can be sent to;

Canadian Coast Guard
Supervisor Operations,
Aids to Navigation,
28 Waubeek street,
Parry Sound, ON, P2A 1B9
or phoned into 705-773-4322

View past eUPDATE issues

SIGN UP TO OUR Email newsletter eUPDATE

Email address format is incorrect.
Please select your nearest association.

You can unsubscribe at anytime